Wednesday, November 2, 2011

M.I.A.

I have been so off track lately with Diwali (Indian new year, my Hubby is Indian), Halloween, babysitting and birthdays....All really bad excuses but I am sticking to them.... I haven’t put on a lot but I haven’t lost much either!! 
Also my Hubby and I got great news from the Spanish nhs we finally got a doctors appointment which we have been waiting for a long time!! to cut a long story short... pitter patter maybe on the way next year! all this does affect my ability to lose weight due to the hormonal side of things, they have done some more blood work and I will find out at the end of the month if I need to be treated for my thyroid. 

So, before the 28th of Nov I need to push myself to lose as much as I can.....!!!
I am going to try and post daily again, as it does force me to be a good girl..... I have stuck to my oats for breakfast and while eating at home there hasn’t been any carbs but my water in take has gone to pot!! 
I will be doing a 4-5 day of pp just to kick start things again!
Hope everyone else is beating the battle of weight lose and if you have any tips please do share. 

 Me and my Hubby at a Halloween Party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment