Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 9 - Wednesday

Phase: Cruise
Weight Loss: no weigh in 
 
Since I sinned with carbs yesterday I am doing 3 days pp! Couldn’t weigh in this morning as I didn’t get down to pharmacy I will probably go down this afternoon and see where how I am going, * reminder buy scales.
I made my favourite until now pure protein recipe Spicy meatballs, they are such a good dish easy to make and you don’t feel like you need anything else with them. Recipe here.

I stuck my dukan diet plan on the fridge yesterday; as I do spend a lot of time in the kitchen cooking it will keep me focused. I am aiming to be at my half way mark by the beginning of December! We are going to a big function the and I wont to look good. I have been think different on this diet compared to other I have done, instead of being pulled to eat the wrong kind of food, I think if I stick to it then by December I will be so much lighter if I sin I will be the same or heavier!! What keeps you focused?

Food Diary: 

Breakfast: Cinnamon pancakes

Lunch:      Chicken breast with seasoning cook in the oven (too dry wont do that again)

Main:        Spicy meatballs

Dessert:   0% Yogurt
 
Snacks:    0% Yogurts

Drank:       2 1/2 litres water, 2 coffee’s and a cup of tea, all with sweetener & skimmed milk.
 
Exercise: 20min walk

2 comments:

  1. It definitely helps to have a deadline. As I pass each one I need to have a new one, an event, holiday, weekend away or something to aim for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started setting weekly mini goals to help keep myself motivated. Also, I've found that weighing myself every day keeps me on track- I love the rush of finding out how much I've lost every morning. The little spurt of giddiness I get every time the number is lower than the previous day is addicting (heck, I've even been known to do a little happy dance after weighing myself). On days where I haven't lost anything I find that insead of feeling bummed out, I end up spending the day more focused and committed so that I can get that rush back the next day.

    ReplyDelete