Thursday, September 15, 2011

First weight loss

Day 2 - 14th September  

Phase: Attack
Weight Loss: -0.800kgs

I was so happy to see the weight loss it made my day! 
My parents came home for dinner, hence the amount of food, I have them on the diet too! 
At lunch time I did have a sweet craving but that was sorted with the cinnamon pancakes as they taste very naughty!. 



Food Diary: 

Breakfast: 2 Soft boiled eggs
Lunch:       Omelette with natural tuna
Starter:      Garlic Prawn stir fry.
Main:         Turkey in oat bran and garlic, Sea Bass cooked in the oven.
Snacks:     Cinnamon Pancakes (very yummy)

Exercise:  30mins on the wii fit! the hula hoops killed my sides, I can feel my love handles shrink haha. I also did the stairs in my duplex apartment countless times and with 2 litres 1/2 bottles of water arm exercises as indicated in the book, for triceps and biceps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment