Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Same

Day 4 - Friday


Phase: Attack
Weight Loss: Nothing stuck at same weight.....gutted :0(

I know I said I wasn’t going to weigh myself daily but it got the better of me and I did yesterday again, and to be honest I’m itching to weigh myself today to see if there has been any movement!! I have to go down to the pharmacy as I don’t have scales at home (I would be on them every 5mins!) so I might have to hold out until Monday now!
Had a lovely dinner last night my parents, we did mix and match, they are on the Cruise phase now but just had a side serving of veg, mum made goulash it was lovely.


Food Diary: 

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs

Lunch:       Tuna Wrap

Main:         Chicken in pepper sauce, Beef Goulash

Dessert:  Low fat Strawberry Jelly with a 0% lemon yogurt on top.

Snacks:     0% Yogurts
 
Exercise:  35mins on the wii fit.



Tuna Wraps:


1 large garlic glove
tps Paprika 
1 small chilli
Tomato sauce
add Tuna, I used natural tinned. 


Dukan pancake with oregano, basil and a pinch of salt, pepper and sweetener. yummy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leah - enjoying your blog. is your hula hoop like mine, bobbly on the inside?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Little Miss Contrary, I actually do Hula hoop exercise via the wii fit! you stand on the board and spin you hips in big circles and man it is hard work ...I dont think I could keep a real one up!!

    I went over to your blog WOW what a great weight loss you have achieved congrats. I hope I can get that far...thanks for the visit I am so new to blogging still getting to grips with it all.

    ReplyDelete